Saturday, January 16, 2016

Oripow 2nd Gen Spark Torch 6400mAh Portable Charger Power Bank External Battery with LED Torch and SOS Flashlight for iPhone 6 Plus 5S, iPad Mini 3

I love having external batteries when i am out and about. My phone goes off a lot with facebook message, texts, and business stuff. That it dies. So i like to carry theses with me in my purse.  This portable battery comes in several different colors such as black, blue, gold, gray, pink and silver. I got a pink one because i have been wanting pink and this way it will keep my husband from taking it.



Inside the box was the battery, usb cord and a carrying case and a welcome guide. First thing i did was plug it in to charge. When it's charging it will blink and have blue dots. When it's full charged the blinking blue dots go away.  This is a big battery and so far has held up very well.  To charge your phone, tablet or whatever you want. Just simply plug it in then press the on button to turn it on. When you are done charging turn it off. I used this on my samsung galaxy s5 phone and worked very well. I I did notice when it was one the blue lights come back and one blinks. You can also charge two things at one time long as you have enough cord.  If you press the power button twice you will get a light that turns on the bottom i mean best of both worlds. I really love this and this is my go to battery now.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: