Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Giddy Kitty 5 Pack Cat Feather Toy with Small Bells and Extra Long Wand with Red Handle - Best Teaser for Exercising Kitten or Cats

My husband cat is a giant brat and is always ruining toys. But when i saw this i had to get it. It got to me rather quick and was packaged very well. I will admit at first i was like how does this go together. But that was because when i took everything out of the package he knocked the feathers off the table and the plastic connector was hiding behind them.  Once i found it on the floor i put it together.


I really love how this comes with 5 different color feathers. you could use one at a time or attach all 5 like i did. I thought the more on there the more fun it would be. The only thing i really didn't like about this toy is the string is really long. I had to wrap it several times around the top and use a rubber band to hold it there.  This would make a great gift for anyone who has cats. My cats loved it. You will see below how much. My husband's cat was being a brat and not letting it go and biting the feathers and carrying it around the room. While my cat likes strings so i had to keep yelling at her no let go of the string do not chew it.  They had a ball with it so that is all that matters.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: