Monday, January 25, 2016

Mohoo Cherry blossoms Street Studio Photography Backdrop Photo Background Beautiful Flower Vinyl

I am a professional photographer so when i saw this backdrop i had so many ideas going through my head.


This backdrop does come folded. To me that isn't a issue as i can fix the folds in photoshop or you can steam it.  This backdrop is made out of vinyl so it's a lot easier to work with. You don't need to worry about it ripping.   This backdrop is beautiful in person. Online photos don't do it justice.  I know first hand how pricey backdrops get. So when i saw this one it jumped on it right away this is a great price. It is thinner compared to some other vinyl ones i own but that doesn't bother me one bit.  When putting this up i clipped it to a backdrop stand. You could always tape it to the wall.  The listing on amazon says it's washable and dryer safe but i am not even going to test that.  I did notice that the ends are fraying a little bit you can either seal it with some glue or clear nail polish.

This backdrop says that it's waterproof which is great since i don't have a studio some times i do outdoor sessions with backdrops. Worrying about being caught in the rain is always a issue here in Florida.  I had a friend who wanted head shots for her business so i told her about this backdrop and she said i would love to use it. This is great for professional or amateurs it doesn't have a glare which makes a lot easier to shoot with.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: