Monday, January 25, 2016

Lumsing® 40W 5-Port Desktop USB Charger Smart Fast Charging Power Adapter for iPhone 6S Plus 6S 6 Plus 6 5S 5 iPad Air Note Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge S5 HTC LG BT headset and more (Blue)

I really like having theses around the house. It makes charging my electronics so much easier. I never have enough plugs. This is a 40 w 5 port desktop usb charger.  Plug the one end into a wall socket and then you can charge several items at once.


This does come in several different colors such as blue, orange, black and white. I got this in blue.  It does have a little weight behind it but nothing to bad. You will need to have your own usb charges for your devices as this doesn't come with those.  I really like theses types of chargers because you just plug into a wall socket and it let's you charge up to 5 things at once. So no more fighting over who gets to charge what. That is a huge plus for me.  It does charge my phone rather quick and i was very impressed with this.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: