Friday, October 16, 2015

100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil

Coconut oil has many uses theses days. You can use it as a face moisturizer or what i love to do is use it as a deep hair conditioner.   This was a rather big bottle it is 16 oz and comes with a pump. I love when companies supply a pump with their products. The pump will allow you to get the perfect amount each time.  When i use coconut oil i use it as a deep hair conditioner.  What i do is i wash my hair then i towel dry it to where it's still damp. I then take one pump of this coconut oil and put it in my hands and work it throughout my hair. I let it sit on my hair for 30-40 minutes.  Once it's done i will then rinse it out and my hair is shiny and healthy. This is great for those who like to apply a lot of heat to your hair it will help bring your hair back to it's natural life.  You can use this for so many other amazing things but that is my favorite use for it. You can get this on amazon. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: