Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happy F***ING Birthday - Funny Birthday Banner - 21st Birthday Banner - 30th Birthday - Premium Quality Party Supplies By Sterling James Co

I saw this and thought oh my gosh i need this for my 30th birthday. It comes in a plastic bag. This banner is made out of card stock that is super strong. And is stringed together with a black ribbon string.  I was shocked on how long this banner was it measured out to be 8 feet long and has a ton of extra ribbon.


This banner is super cute and would make a cute photo for any adult  birthday.  This banner is super colorful and looks amazing in photos.  Each letter is on it's own card stock circle which measured out to be 4". This is on amazon and is priced reasonable. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: