Thursday, October 29, 2015

Myrrh 100% Pure Essential Oil -10ml- By: Natural Acres

I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. I have been told they can help with a lot of different health issues and much more.


This oil comes in a 10 ml bottle. This bottle is glass so be careful.  Myrrh smells like a earth to me very natural. I used two drops of this in a water diffuser and made my house smell amazing.  Myrrh is to help with skin complexion and support healthy skin.  It has a dropper attach to it. All i do is tilt it over and it puts drops into the diffuser.  I have noticed a lot of essential oils cost an arm and leg. But on amazon this one is not bad priced.   We had a bad storm the other day and i put two drops of this in the water diffuser and let it run and it really helped my dog who has anxiety. Normally she would run around the house and paint and cry i felt so bad for her. She does have medicine but i hate giving her pills.  This oil has made a huge difference for her so it's a keeper. I would highly suggest this to anyone i know.  I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: