Monday, October 19, 2015

Washi Tape Set for Arts and Crafts

I love to use washi tape in my planner. I am all about making it look pretty. You can use washi tape for planners and scrapbooks. Theses come 5 to a pack and come in a plastic tube. They do come in different colors such as dark knight, spring bloom and summer fun.


I got theses on amazon and they are not bad priced since you are getting 5 of them. Let me explain the packs to you i got the summer fun.  Summer fun has a purple and white polka dot one.  One white one with red hearts,  Blue with white circles that look like bubbles to me. A red chevron print one. last one in the pack is yellow with white stars. Best way to see theses is to go check them out.  Like i mentioned above i will be using theses in my planner to make it pretty. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: