Friday, October 23, 2015

French Lavender Oil

Essential oils are a new hit trend they are used for so many things. Such as helping you sleep to headaches even fertility. I just got into the oils as my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for a long time. I also suffer from insomnia so the lavender really has been helping.  You can either put the oils on your skin or in a diffuser. I have been using them in a water diffuser.



This lavender oil comes in two different sizes such as 5ml and 15ml. I got the 5ml a little goes a long way. You can also use oils for making wax and soaps.This oil is on amazon and is not bad priced if your looking into oils.  I really do enjoy this oil it has helped me sleep and works very well in my diffuser. I started out with two drops and after a week i am now using 5 drops. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: