Monday, October 26, 2015

Zoe Hopkins 2 Balance Bracelets, Silicone Beaded Blue & White Combo - Medium Size with Elegant Pouch

I have been seeing a lot of my friends wear theses bracelets and i have always asked where they gotten them. They told me amazon. So  i went to find them. I love that they have a meaning behind them.  Theses bracelets do no contain water or mud. Theses are made out of silicon


Theses bracelets come in a two pack one blue one white with a blue satin drawstring bag. When i am not wearing mine i store them in this to keep them clean and safe.  Theses bracelets come with a great message dream, hope believe. Which means a lot to me. I am suffering from infertility so every day i look down at my wrist when wearing theses i know it will be okay.  I will say theses bracelets are a big snug to get on and off i wasn't expecting that but nothing out of this world. I have tiny wrists so at least i know they aren't going to fall off while wearing them. The beads are very smooth and have no sharp edges. I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: