Thursday, October 29, 2015

Cedarwood 100% Pure Essential Oil -10ml- By: Natural Acres

I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. I have been told they can help with a lot of different health issues and much more.




Cedarwood essential oil comes in a glass bottle with a twist off top and a built in dropper. This scent reminds me of my days of owning hamsters and rabbits. We used a lot of cedar bedding and to me this is what it smells like.  When using this oil you don't need a lot it is super strong. I only used one drop in a water diffuser.  The dropper makes it a lot easier to use so you know you are not pouring a ton in. This bottle will last a long time. Unlike some oils out there on the market this one on amazon is more reasonably priced.  I did enjoy this one but it's not my go to favorite. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review. 













No comments: