Monday, October 26, 2015

Wisdompro 2-Sided Vertical Style PU Leather ID Badge Holder with 1 ID Window and 1 Card Slot and 1 piece 23 inch Polyester Detachable Neck Lanyard

I have been looking for something to hold my business cards in my purse and when i am on the go. Also my name badge. I am a small business owner and sometimes i don't want to carry a purse around with me. So after searching i found this item. It does come in 3 different colors such as black, hot pink and purple. I got it in hot pink.


It comes with the leather id holder and one 23" detachable lanyard. The one thing i love about this is it's two sided so one side i can hold some business cards and other side i can put my name badge. This is what i am using it for but you can use it for your id and credit cards. This is made out of pu leather. The stitching on this is strong and well done. I really love how this has a clear window so you can see whatever you put in there.  The lanyard is super light weight and doesn't even feel like i am wearing it. Theses are on amazon and are not bad priced. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: