Saturday, October 31, 2015

SaiGer Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller Gamepad Joystick for Android Cell Phone Tablet PC Mini PC Laptop TV BOX

I saw this on amazon and thought this would make an amazing gift for my husband who loves to play games on his phone. I will say if your planning on ordering one of theses it does take a little while to get to you. I made sure to order it way before the Christmas.



Once i got it in the mail inside the package is one controller, 1 usb cord and 1 owners manual. The manual is in two languages. English and Chinese. To charge this you can do it via computer or if you have a ac adapter you can do it that way. It took 4 hours to fully charge. After it was done charging i gave it to my husband to use. Sadly after 20 minutes of trying to get it to hook up to his phone it wouldn't. This is suppose to be blue toothed. But it would not connect. It wouldn't even pull up. So i went back to the manual and found out it only works with android 3.2 and some ios phones. I was not able to give this the full review i wanted to as we could not get it to work with either of our phones or the tablet. I did get this for a discounted rate exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: