Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dog Waste Bag Dispenser



When walking my dog at the park or heck even in my neighborhood i love to keep bags with me. I see so many people who leave it but i am not that type of person. This product is down right amazing you can clip it to their leash and have bags with you at all times.  This dispenser is in the shape of a bone so cute. It is hard plastic it does come in several different colors such as black, blue, green, pink, purple and red. I got it in pink as my dogs are girls.


What i really loved about this is the company gives you 10 sets of bags which is 200 bags. I wont need to buy bags for a while. I think this is a great touch. You can get this on amazon and its not bad priced at all. I will be ordering another one when i run out of bags. Plus i would love to get another bone that way we have them on both leashes. The bags are 12" x 8.5".  Theses are a great gift to give any pet lover. I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: