Friday, October 30, 2015

Mandoline Slicer

I have been wanting one of theses for a while now. I saw it on a tv commercial and thought omg i need this. I love to cook and have so many kitchen gadgets as my husband calls them. After seeing this i went to amazon and found it.  This one tool makes my life so much easier when cooking.



This slicer has 5 different settings.  You can make fries in matter of seconds. You can make all kinds of different veggies for different meals. I love this tool it is my number one to go to.  It is made out of abs plastic so it's super safe.  When i use this i use the safety protector to keep from cutting myself. You can julienne carrots in little as 3 seconds.  You can make all kinds of potato fries from thin to thick.  This is my favorite tool to use when cooking. You can make coleslaw in seconds. My mom now wants one of theses.  The blades on this are stainless steel and strong and sturdy.  You can wash this by hand or put it in the dishwasher.  The blades are super sharp so please pay attention when using this. Do not allow kids to use this. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.















No comments: