Tuesday, October 27, 2015

VIIcode Oxygen Eye Mask Anti Aging Eye

Do you have puff eyes? Wrinkles? Well this product will help those and much more.  This is a 8 hour treatment but it will feel like your at the spa. I would suggest getting comfy and enjoying it.  Inside this box has 6 treatments.  You simply take one out and apply it to your eye.  The one thing i did really enjoy about theses is when you stick them on they stay.  Within seconds of having them on my skin i felt the little patch doing it's magic. It started to feel cool and tingly.


When i put theses on the first treatment i did during the day since i wasn't going anywhere. I felt rather odd with them on during the day. I will say it's best to use theses at night right before bed. That way you can sleep with them. You can keep theses on for up to 8 hours.   When using them at night i woke up and my eyes weren't puffy or had any dark circles. I was blown away.  I looked like i wasn't so tired which was a nice thing to see in the mirror. I would suggest theses to any of the older ladies who hate their wrinkles or fine lines. This will do magic and you will be super happy with the results. I did get  this product for free off of amazon in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: