Thursday, October 29, 2015

Grapefruit Essential Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade - 10ml - By: Natural Acres

I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. I have been told they can help with a lot of different health issues and much more.





Grapefruit essential oil comes in a glass bottle with a built in dropper. I think this is a nice touch of the company.  I love the smell of the grapefruit oil. I used it in a water diffuser and i used two drops over night.  This one smells so good to me. If you love to smell grapefruit when it's fresh this is just like it. I love this one it is up on my favorites list. This is on amazon and is priced very well.  This oil can be used in a diffuser or on your skin.  This oil will last you a long time you don't need a lot. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: