Thursday, October 29, 2015

Basil 100% Pure Essential Oil -10ml- By: Natural Acres

I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. I have been told they can help with a lot of different health issues and much more.


Basil essential oil comes in a 10 ml glass bottle with a built in dropper.  This oil is very strong you don't need to use a lot. Basil explains it's self when smelling it. I use basil a lot when cooking. So this smells nice in a water diffuser. My husband came home from work and said um yum what are you cooking i said nothing yet. Haha. I learned from my mother that basil essential oil is known for helping with nausea. Which will be nice to know when i finally get pregnant. I got this oil off amazon.   I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: