Monday, October 19, 2015

Santamedical PM-180 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager with 8 Modes and Rechargeable Battery, 12 Ounce



I suffer from slip discs in my neck and back. There are days where i cant get out of bed the pain is so bad. I had a tens unit but it broke so when i got this one i was tickled to be able to help manage the pain.


This unit comes in a box that you can keep it stored in while you are not using it. Inside the box was the machine two sets of wires 4 set of pads a plastic thing to place the pads on and the usb cord with ac adapter. You can use this machine while it's plugged in our while it's charge up it's tiny you can carry it on the go with you or from room to room.  It is light weight and fits perfectly in my hands. It is super easy to use you can pick what mode you want and what level of intensity you would want.  You can have this run from 10 mins all the way to 60 mins. It also has a auto shut off after 20 mins.  If you are looking for a great device this is the go to one to do. The pads are small enough to fit just about anywhere. Back, shoulders, wrist, knees and much more. This has really helped with my pain issues. It would work great for anyone who has sore muscles.  I did get this product from amazon where it's not bad priced. I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: