Monday, October 12, 2015

Gurin DHMD-210 Electric Compact Dehumidifier



This dehumidifier is light weight and very small and compact.  It is not bad priced on amazon.   It comes in a box with lots of information on it but let me jump right into this review and tell you about it.



I unpackaged it and set it up. I was blown away with how quite this dehumidifier was when i turned it on. Things to know about this dehumidifier is you will need to attach the cord and will need to plug it in. There is a on/ off button. To turn it on flip the switch to the on when it's on a green led light will kick on. When the water tank is full the led light will be yellow and you will need to empty the tank. The tank is super easy to pull out and empty. To empty the water just pull the black rubber plug. The water tank holds 16 ounces of water.  This dehumidifier is perfect for any room including a baby nursery due to it being so quite. When i turned this on my husband had to put his hand over the top to make sure it was running. He was blown away with how quite it was.  I plugged this dehumidifier in and let it run over night and it pulled a teaspoon of water in. This is the best one i have ever owned. I would think this would make a perfect gift for anyone. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: