Friday, October 23, 2015

Yingnuost Noise Isolating Wireless Bluetooth Headset Stereo Sports Headphone

My husband has been wanting a new pair of bluetooth headphones so finally i broke down and got him  a new pair. I personally don't like theses kind of headphones they hurt my ears. I don't know why but they do.


Theses come in a cardboard box with a clear plastic cover. Theses do come in 5 different colors. Such as Blue, Green, Orange, dark green, black, white. I got him the blue pair.  Theses headphones work with any device. Android or apple. They have the rubber plastic piece that fits in his ear that is soft to the touch. Inside the box was the headphones and a usb cord. You will need to charge them up.  They take about 1.5 hours to charge. He got 6 hours of contentiously playing music. and 4 hours of talk time. He says they fit comfortably in his ears and after wearing for a while they don't hurt.  He said they are light weight. I would recommend theses for anyone who is looking for a good pair of head phones. You can get theses on amazon. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: