Friday, October 16, 2015

BESTTRENDY Camera Strap Nikon Canon DSLR Camera Neck Strap for Men and Women

I am a professional  photographer where i live and a good neck strap is a huge plus for me.  I like them to have padding because when carrying my camera around my neck it kills me.  I saw this one on amazon.  It does come in several different colors such as. Black, Blue, Green. white, multi-colored. I got the green one.  It has leather on it and i sprayed it with a top coat to protect it from the sun and rain. This camera strap is super easy to put on your camera. On the side that touches your neck is a smooth soft cotton base. On the outside is a woven color pattern. I really think this is a great camera strap for any photographer or heck even someone who owns a camera. It's super pretty in person.  It really catches people's eye i get asked all the time where i got it. I did get this camera strap for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: