Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ohuhu® Santa Toilet Seat Cover and Rug Set

I got this for my mother in law for Christmas as she has been wanting one. When i ordered it the tile says Santa toilet seat cover. So i thought it was Santa.  Once i got it well it was not Santa it was a snowman. I was a little upset but to be honest it's okay it will still look great in her bathroom.  She likes to decorate the spare bathroom for guest and i thought this would be perfect.



It is three pieces. It has the face which goes over the seat lid then the little hat that you can put tissues in and you place that on top of the toilet tank than last but not least is the rug. I will show you what it looks like but i cant put the hat on top of my toilet as i have a over the toilet rack. But it will give you the point. I think this would be a great gift for anyone who loves to decorate.  It's super easy to set up and the material is super soft. You can get this on amazon. Please note the title will throw you off. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: