Monday, October 5, 2015

Oh, Susannah Mr and Mrs Pillow Cases Gift for Couples Wedding Decoration Bride and Groom Anniversary Gifts for Her or Him His and Hers Gifts (2 Standard/queen Pillowcases)




I have been wanting something cute like theses pillow cases for our bed since we got married. I could never find them to fit the big pillows. Finally on amazon there they were.  I snagged them up and theses were nothing like i expected at all. I thought they would be regular pillow cases. Nope they are huge. and the material that they are made out of is super soft.



We would not sleep on theses they would just be decorative pillows. I want to get another set for my sister who just got married i think they are super cute.  They come in two sizes queen and king. I got the queen and they are huge.  There is also two different prints. There is mixed print and scripted print. I got the mixed and i think it looks amazing.  The material is so soft feels like you are sleeping on a cloud. But like i mentioned above we wont be sleeping on theses.  I may get another set for myself so we can sleep on them. Theses would be a great gift to give someone who is getting married or having an anniversary. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: