Friday, October 16, 2015

Neck Firming Cream

Okay ladies how many of you have a third chin? Or heck even extra skin you hate? Well i know many of us ladies get this third chin as we age and put weight on. I hate mine and i have done everything to get rid of it. Finally i thought i would try this cream. What could it hurt right. Well i have been using this cream for one week now and have seen a mild improvement. Let's jump into this review.


The bottle is 17 oz. It has a pop off top and a push pump type. When i first opened this i had to pump it three to four times to get it started. When i got it going i was shocked this cream is orange not your average white cream. First thing i thought was omg is this going to stain my skin. I put some in my hand and than i rubbed both hands together and then applied it to my neck. It smells like oranges to me so that was a nice touch. Not your average stinky cream. I am here to tell you this cream did not leave a tint or stain my skin like i thought it was going to.  You can also use this cream for wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and much more. I have tried several products by insta naturals and i am highly impressed with their stuff. This is on amazon and is not bad priced either. You don't need a lot of this cream a little goes a long way. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: