Thursday, October 1, 2015

our k9 clicker training kit

I have a micro mini pig who we have been trying to train to do tricks we have been using treats but i have wanted one of theses clickers for a long time. I was asked to review theses and i jumped on it  inside the box was 6 clickers and a basic training manual.





Like i mentioned above i will be using this for our pig. But you can use them on dogs. Our dog is just so old i wouldn't want to confused her and teach her new things. but we will see.  I looked in several pet shops around my town for theses clickers and none had them. I love the fact that they come with a curly bracelet that stretches so you can wear around your wrist. It has a big yellow button that you push to train them and makes a clicking noise. They are really light weight so if it's around your wrist it wont weigh you down.  They fit perfect in your hand. I love the fact that they give you 6 clickers as we all know we put them down and loose them.  You can use theses clickers to train them to do new tricks or correct bad behavior.  I love them and i am so grateful i was able to review theses.  If you want to get them you can get them on amazon they are not bad priced at all. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: