Monday, October 19, 2015

AccuMed® Combo 50 Ovulation (LH) & 30 Pregnancy (HCG) Test Strips

For those who don't follow me or know me in real life. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now. Sadly it's not happening and when it does it ends up in miscarriage.  I have been stocking up on ovulation tests and pregnancy test for when the time is right.  You can never have to many. I have not heard of this company to be honest. But i have to say for the amount you get on amazon for the price is pretty down right amazing.


I did get the rather quickly. I did like that they have rather long expire dates. For those who are also trying i have found strips are the way to go instead of the big bulky tests. To use theses you will need to pee in a cup and test that way.  You will stick the strip in the cup for 3 seconds compared to 10 when peeing on a stick. You will get results in 5 minutes.   I did notice that the lines are a lot brighter than others i have used. If the test line is as dark or darker than get busy. By the way this is for the ovulation test.  For the pregnancy test you can use this 5 days before your missed period. Sadly i did not get any positive results. But i am hoping soon. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: