Friday, October 30, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Undiluted Essential Peppermint Oil, 4 fl. oz

I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. They are amazing to have you can use them for many different things. Me personally i love to use them in a water diffuser. This one reminds me of Christmas candy canes.



It comes in a 4 fl oz bottle with a glass dropper. This is on amazon and many of you may have noticed essential oils seem to cost a lot. Your probably thinking to yourself why. Well theses suckers are worth every penny. Not only is this the biggest bottle i have ever own. A little goes a long way. Like i mentioned above i love to use this oil in a water diffuser. For me it seems to work the best. I can smell it through out my house. I know some people like to wear it on their skin. However that is not for me.  When using this you only need 1-2 drops trust me that is plenty. You can even use this to make your own wax, lotions and even soaps. I think this is a great oil to own.  I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: