Thursday, October 29, 2015

Bergamot Essential Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade - 10ml By Natural Acres

I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. I have been told they can help with a lot of different health issues and much more.




This bergamot essential oil comes in a 10 ml glass bottle with a built in dropper. Bergamot is known to help ease sore muscles. I used two drops of this oil in a water diffuser and my husband said he noticed a huge difference. He finally woke up without having a sore back. My husband is a ac technician and lifts heavy stuff all day. He comes home sore.  So i said let's try this. He is now hooked. This is priced very reasonable on amazon.  It smells like citrus and something else i cant pin point it.  You can also use this oil on your skin but i prefer not to. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: