Friday, October 23, 2015

Eco-friendly Mystic Aqua Women's Beach Tote - Shopping Bag

I love having beach bags and i love to switch them up. I saw this one and thought how cute. It is made out of a woven material. Stitching on it is super strong no loose strings at all huge plus. The bag color is a blue green and has a swirling circle pattern on the bag. It fits perfectly over my shoulder.  The colors on this bag are bright and bold. You can get this bag on amazon.



This bag is big enough to fit two towels sun tan lotion and a small radio. That is all i usually carry to the beach with me. I love how this has a zipper closure so you can keep bugs and sand out of your bag.  The inside of this bag has a waterproof liner.  This bag would be great for teenagers going to the beach or pool.  This bag is a great size and i am so happy i snagged it up. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: