Monday, October 5, 2015

Inspirational Silicone Wristbands Bracelets Custom Embossed with "GET SHIT DONE". Perfect for Sports, Completing Tasks with Style. Hypoallergenic. 2 bands in Black and White Color.

I have been wanting to stick to working out but there are days where i am like screw it and i shouldn't be like that because then i don't do it for a while. So i saw theses on amazon and they weren't bad priced so i figured what would it hurt nothing right.




They come two to a pack you can wear both or one at a time. One is black and one is white. They are the silicone bracelet's. I love the message on them. It will help keep me motivated. I have super tiny wrist so i was worried that theses would be so big i couldn't keep them on. But they fit perfectly. Theses are fun motivated bracelet's. If you wanted to you could give one to your friend so you both can enjoy them. That is what i am doing because we both tend to get lazy. We all have those days but since having theses sadly i have stayed to my workout plan. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: