Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Softball Player Charm Classic Silver Plated Square Crystal Bracelet

My two cousins play softball so when i saw this i thought it would make a great gift. I will be getting another one so they don't fight. This company sent this bracelet in it's own little pouch. It's well made and has their website on it along with a phone number. I did get this on amazon.






Inside this pouch was the bracelet on a piece of plastic. This bracelet is super cute and has some amazing detail. It has a lobster claw and what i love about it is the clasp is super big . But i love the little crystals around the picture of the soft ball.  I tugged on it to make sure it wouldn't fall apart. This bracelet isn't bad priced and i think anyone little girl who plays softball would love this. I did get it for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: