Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sweet Orange 100% Pure Essential Oil -10ml- By: Natural Acres

I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. I have been told they can help with a lot of different health issues and much more.



This essential oil comes in a glass bottle with a twist off top. It has a built in dropper. This bottle is 10 ml and will last a long time. You only need to use a couple drops. Sweet orange smells so amazing in the water diffuser. Makes my whole house smell like citrus love.  Sweet orange is known to support the immune system. A lot of essential oils seems to cost a butt load. But this one on amazon was priced very well.  Essential oils are very strong so you will only need a couple drops. I always start out with two drops and if i feel it's not enough ill add another one.  You can also use it on your skin. But i prefer to use them in a water diffuser. I would highly suggest looking into this one. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: