Monday, October 19, 2015

UPmagic Reusable House Cleaning Glove Sponge Fingers, Latex-made, Water-proof, Household Use ,Medium, Scrub Scouring Pads All-in-one for Quick Dishwashing, Bathroom, Car Cleaning, High Heat-Resistance

Theses gloves can be used to do your dishes in your sink or heck you can use them for your bathroom. Theses gloves are latex free so those who have issues with latex you will be okay.


What i love about theses gloves is the right one has a sponge on it so you can scrub while the left one is a normal glove it does have little bumps. So you can still grip and grab stuff. I uses theses gloves for the dishes in my sink. My husband is famous for not rinsing his plates or bowls or even cups. So they get rather nasty.  Once i put theses gloves on you can tell that the rubber is really high quality. Theses gloves where very easy to get on and off. I have small hands but my husband has big hands and it fit him. I was shocked. Because anyone who knows how hard it is to put rubber gloves on big hands.  I would say theses would make a great gift for someone who just got married or having a house warming party. You can get theses on amazon.  I am really happy with theses gloves i did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: