Thursday, October 29, 2015

Helichrysum Essential Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade - 10ml By Natural Acres

I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. I have been told they can help with a lot of different health issues and much more.



Helichrysum essential oil comes in a 10ml glass bottle with a built in dropper.  This one smells like the woods and something my husband would bathe in. Not a scent for me. I did not enjoy this scent in the water diffuser. I only used one drop and it was so strong.  I did give this oil to my dad who likes it and uses it a lot to help with liver and blood circulation. I did get this off amazon. I did give it a try but sadly just wasn't for me.  He loves it and uses it right on his skin so i am glad someone got a good use out of it. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: