Thursday, October 8, 2015

CRAZY POMELO® Freak "Hi Bitch" Men's T-shirt

I have been looking for a bitch shirt for a while. It's a inside joke between a friend and I. Searching amazon i finally found one i liked. It comes in several different colors. I got it in gray.  It also comes in several different sizes.  Ranging from x-small- XX-large. I got large. It's a light weight shirt and fits perfectly. I was a little worried with ordering clothing as sizes are hard to judge.



It fits loose and is light weight.  It is made of 100% cotton so when washing this wash it in cold water and i hang it dry. To keep it from shrinking. I think the saying on this shirt is super cute and would not recommend this to anyone who has kids.  I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: