Thursday, October 29, 2015

Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil -10ml- By: Natural Acres

I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. I have been told they can help with a lot of different health issues and much more.



Eucalyptus essential oil comes in a 10 ml glass bottle with a built in dropper.  This oil is suppose to help with your respiratory system. This one i cant pin point something that smells like it. I did use only one drop in my water diffuser it was so strong and lasted for a couple hours. This essential oil helped me out when i was sick and congested. I think this would be great for kids who are sick to run in a diffuser or you could rub on their skin. This is on amazon and unlike some oils this one is very reasonably priced. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: