Thursday, October 29, 2015

Frankincense 100% Pure Essential Oil -10ml- By: Natural Acres



I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. I have been told they can help with a lot of different health issues and much more.




Frankincense essential oil comes in a 10ml glass bottle with a built in dropper. This makes it easier to use. This one smells like medicine to me or trees. I did not care for this one but that is my opinion. This oil is suppose to help with your immune system. I may like it if i mix it with something else but on it's own was not my favorite. I used one drop in a water diffuser.  However this oil will last a long time you don't need a lot it is rather strong. It is really reasonable on amazon.  You could use this on your skin or for soaps or even making wax.  This bottle did leak in my box but that is okay. Wasn't to bad the outside was a bit sticky but nothing i couldn't wash off. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: