Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Micro USB Cables, FiveBox 3-Pack Premium [6FT] High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Power Charge Cables

How many are like me and always loosing the usb cords? Well this company is down right amazing you get a pack of 3 on amazon for an amazing deal. No more worrying about loosing your cords.


Theses do come in two colors such as green and red. I got the green ones. There is a 4 pack of the red ones too. Theses will work with a lot of different devices. I really like how the cords are extra long so i was able to sit on the couch and it reach from the wall socket to the couch.  You can use theses cords while traveling or staying home. What i do is keep one in my car for the cigarette lighter charger i have.  Then one my husband keeps in his work van then the other one is at home. If you use theses at home you will need to supply your own ac adapter.  It charged my phone in 40 mins which i thought was super fast. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: