Friday, October 2, 2015

MaXiMuS Reusable Coffee Filter Set for Keurig, My K-cup Style,Replacement Filter for Keurig My K-cup Fits B30 B40 B50 B60 B70 Series, Gray

I love coffee like most people i know. We drink a lot. I make coffee morning and night. After a while the k-cups get a little pricey. I have been wanting one of theses for a while. But every store wanted a lot of money for this and i just couldn't seem to bring myself to buy it. Finally i broke down and found it on amazon.  It is priced reasonable.




This k-cup is super easy to use. Simply wash it once you get it also wash it after each use. Theses are great to use your own coffee. If your like me and holiday time rolls around they have the flavor coffee for the time of the year. They never have them in the k-cups boxes. So i seem to find myself buying coffee more during those times. Well that has come to a stop.  To use this is super simple you just unscrew the cap inside is a mesh filter just add the coffee inside and then you put the cap back on. Then insert it into the keurig. This works with several different models such as 2.0, b100 , b100p, b2000/3, b130. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I am so lucky and i love this and think everyone who loves coffee should own one of theses.




No comments: