Monday, October 19, 2015

6 Pair Pack Of Sockbin Womens Patterned Knee High Socks, New And Trendy

Theses socks come in a pack of 6 and there is different designs. Such as dots, future neon, horizontal, stripes and cubes, tribe and tribe tr. I got the tribe best way to describe them is multi color polka dots.  Theses are priced great on amazon.  Theses are made of 98% polyester and 2% spandex.  Theses socks go to my knees and are super warm and cozy.


When i got theses socks it says size 9-11 i was a bit worried they weren't going to fit because i wear a size 6 shoe. But theses socks fit my feet perfectly they are not tight or to big. Theses would be a great gift with the holidays rolling around. I love them so much they are so comfy. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: