Tuesday, October 6, 2015

CMS 500DL Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with silicon cover, batteries and lanyard

This fingertip pulse oximeter is great to have on hand. I got this for my dad who has a lot of health issues. He keeps it in his bag so when he's out on the go he can check if he isn't feeling good.




This fingertip pulse oximeter comes with a silicon cover, batteries and a landyard. I wish it came with a carrying case but that is okay. To use this is super simple make sure your finger is clean and dry. Then you will insert your finger inside and turn it on and let it do it's thing. You will need to sit still.  On amazon this does come in two colors black and blue and white. I got the solid black one.  It reads your oxygen and pulse in 10 seconds which i was blown away with how short of time to get results.  This is great for anyone adults or kids.  The silicone cover is a great touch to keep your pulse meter from getting dirty and scratches. He loves it which i am happy. I think this would be great for anyone who has health issues. My dad's oxygen drops out of no where a lot so now he can see it coming. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: