Monday, October 26, 2015

Perfect Tortilla Press and Cooker - 2-in-1 Press + Griddle - 10 Inch Tortilla Maker for Latin, Indian and Arabic Cuisine

I have been wanting one of theses for years and my husband has always told me no as i have way to many kitchen gadgets. Finally broke down and got it without him knowing. Haha the sneaky things us women do.


When i finally got it the box is just as pretty as the press.  This one pan does so many amazing things.  You can cook tortilla from dough you make yourself. Or press and warm the ones you buy.  You just simply place this on the burner and it will do all the cooking for you. It wont rust which is a huge plus for me.  This has a long handle which makes it easy to make tortilla's, quesadilla, flat bread, pizza dough and much more. I love this it's my new kitchen go to gadget.  This is made really well it is heavy so you wont need much pressure while using it. This press can make any size of tortilla you want. Which is down right amazing because my husband hates the tiny tortilla's.  I no longer need to buy store made tortilla's i can make from scratch and it will be healthier and much easier to do.  To make them just follow the instructions or you can find a recipe online.  Once it's on the press let it cook for 30 seconds on one side. Then flip it and let it cook on the other side. This is on amazon and let me tell you it's worth every penny.  This one pan will make your life so much easier. To clean it is rather simple just wait for it to cool off.  Then you can stick in the dishwasher or you can clean it with non-stick coating wipes. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: