Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Innogie® Premium eLite Series 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger external battery pack

External battery packs have come a must have for me. When i am out and about and somewhere that doesn't allow you to plug your phone in i whip out this lipstick size charger. It comes with the battery pack and usb wire.  This portable charger comes in two colors black and silver. I got the silver one.  I was rather shocked on how light weight this charger really is. I was expecting it to be a lot heavier. Before using this battery pack  you will need to charge this bad boy up.




You will need a usb adapter as this does not come with one or you can charge via computer. Once plugged in a small red light will kick on.  I took about 8 hours to charge. Once it was done the light turned blue.  The first charge will take the longest after that it only took 3 hours. One thing i want to mention if you do not use this battery pack all the time you will want to charge it once every three months.  You can use this battery pack with smart phones, tablets, mp3 players and much more. When you plug it in should show a charging symbol so you know that it's working. If this does not show then either it's not plug in right or it does not have enough juice to charge it.  One thing i love about this battery pack compared to the one i have it tells me how much power is still available. To find out just hook it up and the led status light will kick on and will tell you. Blue led light means more than 20% power remains. when blue led blinks it means less than 10% power is remaining.  This is my number one battery pack to go to it fits perfectly in my purse heck even in my pocket. You can get this one on amazon. and it's not bad priced either. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. 








No comments: