Thursday, October 15, 2015

Dolphineshow 35cm Emoji Smiley Emoticon Yellow Round Cushion Pillow Stuffed Plush Soft Toy

Who loves emoji's? I know i do and so do a lot of the kids. So when i saw theses i had to get them.  They do take a little time to get to you but that is fine i was in no hurry. Once i got them i was shocked at how big they are.



They are round and soft and super fluffy. I got this for a decorative pillows for my spare room bed.  I did get the kiss heart, heart eyes, smile and naughty and evil . Theses pillows are made really well. The stitching on them is perfect.  When i opened the one bag i thought it was super sweet of the seller to include a personal note. I want to get more of theses for my sister who is also in love with them.  They are super comfy to sleep on feels like your sleeping on a cloud. Theses are priced reasonable well on amazon.  I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: