Monday, October 26, 2015

DailyShoes Women's Round Toe Ankle Double Buckle Military Combat Boots, Combat-Zero Tan PU 6

I love shoes. I mean what girl doesn't love shoes. I saw theses and thought of fall right away. Al the different leggings theses would look great with.  Theses boots do come in several different colors such as tan. purple, black, brown, black and swede, wine, and tan swede. I got the the tan ones and they are just as they looked on amazon.


Theses shoes have two buckles you can adjust also a zipper going on the inside of your leg.  They come in several different sizes starting from 5 all the way to 13. I got them in a size 6 they fit nicely but i am struggling to get them on my calves. I don't know if my calves got fat or what.  They have a big rubber sole and has great tread.  These shoes are slip resistant. They are super comfy on my feet which i am happy about. Theses shoes are made out of vegan leather so make sure you spray them to protect them. Keep them from getting dirty and damaged if wet.  I really like how the zipper matches the leather so it's harder to see it. Theses are super comfy like i mentioned but i would pick theses boots over store boots any day of the week. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: