Thursday, October 29, 2015

Peppermint 100% Pure Essential Oil -10ml- By: Natural Acres

I have been getting into essential oils a lot lately. I have been told they can help with a lot of different health issues and much more




Peppermint essential oil comes in a 10 ml glass bottle with a built in dropper.  It smells like Christmas candy canes. I think this is one of my favorite oils to use other than lavender.  It is on amazon and worth every penny. It is super strong so you wont need to use a lot. I used this in a water diffuser and it made my house smell amazing.  When this one was going in the diffuser i had so much energy and got so much done. My husband said this is the energizer bunny crack. I giggled and just kept cleaning away. I love this one so much and when this one runs out i will be replacing it. I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: