Tuesday, October 27, 2015

FlePow 4000W 110-250V 8 Surge-Protected Outlets Power Socket with 4 USB Outputs and 6.5 Feet Cord (ZL201430118389.2)

I have been wanting on of theses for a while now. I have a lot of stuff i plug in and sadly there is only one plug next to my bed. So when i saw this on amazon i had to have it.  Theses do come in different colors such as black, blue, black and white and blue and white. I got the solid black.


This product is down right amazing. It has 8 outlet plugs on it so you can charge 8 different things at once. Plus 4 usb outlets.  This product is worth every penny and i plan on getting my husband one for his bed side table.  This product has a built in surge protector.  It is made out of fireproof abs plastic but make sure to put this somewhere it still has plenty of room to breathe.  It has a super long cord.  When you plug something in to one of the plugs you will need to push the buttons on the top down to turn it on. One press turns it on press again it will turn it off.  This is super light weight and i love it. I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: