Thursday, October 8, 2015

Gel Ice Cold Compress Pack - 2-Pack - Reusable comfortable soft touch vinyl provides instant pain relief, rehabilitation and therapy from injuries

Theses are great to have on hand. You can use them cold or hot. I love how they come in a two pack.  Theses are priced amazing on amazon.


Theses are made out of vinyl fabric that is smooth to the touch. It is filled with non-toxic gel.  The gel pack is 10.5 inches long by 4.75 inches wide. Theses are great for sore muscles or even after a surgery. I suffer from a slip disc in my back and neck so after a while it tends to bug me. So having a cold pack is great. I am glad i finally have something that wont bunch up and will last a long time. Theses cold packs are great for any part of the body.  They come in a reusable  bag.  They don't slip and fall when using them unlike ice packs.  If you choose to use this as a heat pack instead of a cold one. You can. I used it as a cold pack as i get more relief that way. I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: