Thursday, October 8, 2015

iPhone 6 Waterproof Case Dry Bag for iPhone 6 Plus/6s/6/5s/5/5c/4s/4, Headphone Jack Included, Floats, IPX8 Waterproof Certified [Lifetime Warranty]

I got this for my little sister who just recently was out at the beach and went to take a photo. Sadly she dropped her phone in the water. She had to get a new phone. So i saw on amazon this and thought of her right away. This one is perfectly for her it has a lanyard and a arm band.



This fits different phones. I would suggest checking to see if it fits your phone before ordering. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 and it fits. My sister has a iphone 6. It is very easy to put your phone in this. It has locks on the top that you simply unlock slide your phone and credit cards inside. Then lock it to seal it close. One thing i love about this bag is you can still use your phone while it's being protected from water and dirt. I think everyone should own one of theses they are a huge life savor. If you are wondering you can even still use the camera. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: